Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Five: Wocher, Harry!

As you may have seen in this Rev Gal's Wednesday's Festival, Pottermainia has hit the RevGals--though not all of them. So today's Friday Five is a Choose your Own Adventure: that is, another version of the quiz is available at RevGals for the muggles...


Accio Friday Five!

1. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite and why?
hmmm... this is a tough one. Because I tend to like to have all my options in front of me and I need to read 7! But in many ways I'm still loving the very first one, because it introduced me to the beauty, wonder and imagination of the characters and the world of Harry Potter.

2. Which character do you most resemble? Which character would you most like to get to know?
Well, most quizzes tell me I'm like Hermione, which I probably was a bit like when I was younger- kind of a intellectual nut, but I do admire her fierce loyalty and intelligence.
And I think a dive into the psyche of Firenze, the new divination prof would be a fascinating time!

3. How careful are you about spoilers?
a) bring 'em on--even if I know the destination, the journey's still good
b) eh, I'd rather not know what happens, but I'm not going to commit Avada Kedavra if someone makes a slip
c) I will sequester myself in a geodesic dome to avoid finding anything out

I'm pretty cool about this stuff- Goodness knows I've been reading enough blogs about it, so I'm probably a "B" but I will be out in the woods next weekend so I'm not too worried about the spoiler- in any case, it will still be a great book!

4. Make one prediction/share one hope about book 7.
Like other bloggers, I still hold out hope that Snape is on the side of good, not evil.

5. Rowling has said she's not planning any prequels or sequels, but are there characters or story lines (past or future) that you would like to see pursued?
Again, I can't say for certain, not knowing what the next book will hold and the paths it will lead, but I love following the lives of Fred and George- I sort of live vicariously through them- throwing caution to the wind and living it up!

What's shape is your Pottermania taking?

4 comments:

reverendmother said...

I love Fred and George for the same reason.

1-4 Grace said...

Good play. I love it when folks are "up to no good." That happens to be my middle name.
I may have a little Hemione going on as well. I lover her spirit.

revhipchick said...

fabulous play! a book on fred and george would be fantastic and terribly fun!

Unknown said...

I guess I agree about Fred and George, too, though I said I was looking forward to closure.