Friday, August 31, 2007

Please pray for our small broken community.

How long, O Lord?
Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?


How long must I bear pain in my soul,
and have sorrow in my heart all day long?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?


Consider and answer me, O Lord my God!
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
and my enemy will say, "I have prevailed"
my foes will rejoice because I am shaken


But I trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me.

~Psalm 13

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your community are in my prayers. God grant you grace and wise counsel in these days.

Pink Shoes said...

Rest eternal grant her, O Lord; and light perpetual shine upon her.

Amy said...

Sending prayers to God and hugs to you.